Thread: BIG problem...

Banned

BIG problem...

I probably sound stressed out...but you see, I wanted to upgrade to the newest neo Gamma version, which is 15, I had version 10 before doing this, when I test it out, it takes a HUGE time to "read" the disc, and in the end it always gives me the following message: "Disc read timeout" or something of the sort, it happens with any backup...It's driving me crazy, what can I do?

What sysmenu?
    What cIOS are installed?

also you may want to re-install ver10 just incase to see if it fixes your issue or if you have other things causing it
    4.2u / WiiFlow 2.1a r92 / PriiLoader 0.5 BETA / BootMii / WD 500gb MyBook
    Hermes' v4 222,223 v5-202 / cIOS38 rev17 249 / FAT32 USB Loading / UNEEK
    Don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if i helped you out!

Banned
    Nevermind dude...I restored it to how it was before I installed that piece of EDIT (In other words went back to ver10)...and it works now...but it's really consumed my day...EDIT, I thank you though...
    Last edited by Krank; 07-10-2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: watch the language please!!!

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    The newest Neo Gamma final is R8; R9 is well-into beta stage, I think R9 beta 28 last I checked?

Banned
    Well I'm 100% paranoid after what just happened...I only hope this won't affect me negatively later on...knowing Nintendo's protecting their games from launchers and such....

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    That'd be mostly via System Menu 4.2 or 4.3; there are some games that require extra work. Krank has a stickied thread in this section relating to "Problematic Games," best to consult that if having issues with a specific title. The latest and greatest Neo Gamma can be downloaded from here.