Thread: My Wii Fully Bricked!

Post My Wii Fully Bricked!

Hello Guys

I hacked my wii. I Did Not install Bootmii Or Priiloader But I Installed Darkcorp 1st Option and then my HBC Tilted Then I saw The My HBC ios is 60 I downloaded the ios 60 Downloaded from NUS Downloader Then I Installed It Then When i restarted my wii Black Screen Came And IS There Any Fix For It

Community Representative - Donation/Contest Committee
    If it boots up to a black screen and you have no bootmii or priiloader, there isn't anything you can do.

Unless you have a modchip that can autoboot games, you should be able to run a disk update then (unless you were on 4.3 already).
    I could be wrong here though, just heard something like it.
    4.1E | Bootmii as boot2 | Priiloader 0.7b | configurable USB loader V62-222 | Hermes v4 | Hermes v5.1 | Wanin v20

← If I helped you, please click the thanks button on the bottom left of my post.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff

Junior Moderator
    On your harddrive (file name: Bliepo.crazy)
    That is why you should have installed bootmii. If you had the ability to install bootmii as boot 2, you could give the NAND programming- Low Level Brick recovery without bootmii a try.
    Awesome sig picture does not work
    Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
    Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
    System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2

He can only do that if bootmii was installable as boot2.

post your serial number (the first 3 letters and next 5 numbers will do) so we can work out the approx age.

In My wii Boot Mii can be installed as IOS.Its version is 4.1 U. And if i got a mod chip will my wii start working...
    Last edited by toheedasad; 07-06-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Community Representative - Donation/Contest Committee
    directly with the mod chip alone not, if it's defaulting to autobooting the disc then you can do something I think.
    4.1E | Bootmii as boot2 | Priiloader 0.7b | configurable USB loader V62-222 | Hermes v4 | Hermes v5.1 | Wanin v20

← If I helped you, please click the thanks button on the bottom left of my post.

The Speed Demon Data Management can be used to re-install your system menu & IOS if you can get a modchip.

New Unbricking Method For (Bannerbricks) 4.1v Wii's and below - GBAtemp.net

RedArrow
    Last edited by RedArrow; 07-06-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Refer to post #4.