Thread: error #004?? Help

Thanks

error #004?? Help

Too bad I didn't read this first:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...-never-do.html

So here we go.
    I softmoded one of my wii's and recented tried to softmod the other and ran into a problem. I installed Homebrew 4.2 and tried to play a game using NeoGamma and the screen went black, so I restarted and tried again. Same problem. So I uninstalled, re-installed and tried again. Same error.. So I figured, maybe I need to update the wii first. So I uninstalled everything, updated my wii(Which popped up with a message I've never seen before, I believe it said [This update will disable any unauthorized software blah, blah]). So I update thinking after I do that I just disconnect from the net and install the Homebrew channel. So I put the SD card in with the hack and I started getting this message which read::::

Error #004
    An error has occurred.
    The system files are corrupted.

This only happens when I try to run the hack from the sd card. So I was like crap, Ok.. Lets start from scratch. So I FORMATTED my wii and tried again. I got the same freakin' message. Now I'm thinking I'm screwed. So what do I do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    It's all around the forums that you must NOT format or update your Wii. You can find it EVERYWHERE around here, and almost every guide I have found on the net says you must NOT update your Wii via Nintendo.

Anyway, follow this guide and think again before you do something stupid.
    Have a nice day
    Last edited by InvincibleSloth; 07-02-2010 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks

Us

Well I noticed that after I had already done it buddy. and I'm about to try your suggestion though I doubt that it'll work because when I try to load from the sd card it gives me that error..

EDIT2:08p.m)
    Okay, I didn't get the error when I loaded the 4.3 onto the sd card, but the software didn't load either. I got no error and nothing happens. It starts to load and then nothing. But no error though. But How do I load the software now? and is there anyway to get rid of the update I did since formatting doesn't do it?
    Last edited by goofex; 07-03-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks
    If you really uninstalled everything this would be your only option: http://www.wiihacks.com/general-home...tml#post387090 .