Thread: Problems with FIFA WC 2010

Thanks

Exclamation Problems with FIFA WC 2010

I am having a problem with playing FIFA WC 2010 online. I have played this game several times and it has always worked just fine. Recently when I have tried to play every time I attempt to play online it will freeze and make a buzzing noise after I choose "online"....while it is trying to load. It is not the disc because I have loaded it via disc and via hard drive. I have also tried it on two different wii's and it works on one and not the other. I did a google search on this and found one person with the exact same problem but nobody answered their question. PLEASE help, I love this game online!

Thanks

Question

No one has any suggestions? Can someone tell me if I need a certian ios to run this game?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsdowker View Post
    No one has any suggestions? Can someone tell me if I need a certian ios to run this game?
    No, if the game runs your iOS is fine. Maybe a stupid suggestion, but do you have WiiConnect24 and internet connection enabled ?
    Is it only FIFA that freezes when trying to make a connection to the internet, or is it with all games and channels?

Thanks
    I do not have WiiConnect24 on because of the automatic updates but I do have internet connection enabled. I have played this game without issues for quite a while this just started happening. I can play other games online fine, even regular South Africa FIFA. It is really strange and it has me clueless! Everything on the game runs fine up until I try to play online it freezes and makes a buzzing noise. I have to restart my WII.

Thanks
    To block automatic updating, you should install Priiloader. This application can block disk updates and online updates. You never know what happens when you will enable WiiConnect24. And don't say: ''Yes, but it worked without problems before!'', just try it. You never know. Even if it doesn't work, at least you have Priiloader which can be great brick prevention.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsdowker View Post
    ... every time I attempt to play online it will freeze and make a buzzing noise ...
    Buzzing noise! That will be the vuvuzelas.

Thanks
    Ok I will give it a try, the buzzing noise isn't the normal buzzing noise in the game, it happens when it freezes the screen goes blank and it makes a loud constant buzz.