Thread: Sending low level bricked wii to nintendo?

Thanks

Sending low level bricked wii to nintendo?

I was trying to install something, can't recall what, than after I installed it, the program told me to reboot my wii. I did so, than just a black screen. All that happens when I turn my wii on is that the dvd drive makes a wirring noise, and lights up, but just a black screen. Could I send my wii to nintendo for repair? I know I'll have to pay because it's way past it's warranty, but will they know I softmodded it?

Thanks
    if you installed priiloader I would try booting that first, by holding down power and reset to turn on your system. if you knew what you installed it might help.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,128 Posts
    If you have bootmii installed as boot2 you may be able to fix it yourself. Does your blue drive light flash 2 times when you power on? As mentioned above it would help if you gave more info on what you did.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Thanks
    New Nintendo Wii 4.2 Softmodding Guide I followed that guide. Now though, I realized why I bricked it. I was actually on 4.0 I think =\. Well, anyways, would I still be able to get my wii replaced if I sent it to nintendo? I know it won't be free because the warranty is expired.