Thread: 'An error has occurred. Press the Eject....'

'An error has occurred. Press the Eject....'

is anyone finding they are getting this message when they are putting in disks? i am using an old dvd drive [gc2-d1] in a newish wii. i swapped drives in the hope that i could use dvd's and sd's. i have managed to update the fusion [1.2] but everytime i press reset to upload a game on sd, it just reloads without showing any game where the gamecube icon was. having burnt with verbaitm dvd-r and setting the iso to 249 on the games prior to burning, when i load them i am just faced with 'an error has occurred' message... original games are still working fine... im at a total loss, anyone got any advice, would be realy appreciated.
    thanks

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Why are you setting the ios to 249? If you had ios249, why would you be using a chip? Try to burn the disk using its default ios. You can't patch the ios of a disk iso unless you have patched your system ios with the trucha bug. So, don't fakesing your iso and they should work.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

cheers for the reply mauifrog

i set the ios to 249 after whatching a you tube vid on how to burn wii games, thinking i might be doing something wrong, and the patch for setting the ios was the only thing i wasn't doing, so i gave it a try. the disk isn't reading regarding of what ios i have it set on. im going to try again with a differant game.

Hi i have wiikey Fusion with 1.04 update but with some games i have the 002 error
    can some one explain how to deal with this
    Thanks

PS: I have a new black wii