Thread: help me please in titling this non-descriptive thread

help me please in titling this non-descriptive thread

right guys
    i had my friend install usb loader etc on my wii and it had been working finr for months, then i tried installing a game via the disc and my wii sounded like it wasnt reading the disc,
    so i had my friend re do my hdd with all his games and it worked fine, now i have tried installing another game and all i get now is a black screen or the games freeze when loading, not sure what the problem could be but it seems as though whenever i get near to 80 games the same thing happens.
    someone please help as its driving me crazy.

what hdd are you using? what games are failing to install?

|4.1U|Bootmii/boot2|Priiloader v.04|
    |Wiiflow 2.1 Forwarder|Triiforce MRC SS USB Forwarder|VBAgx v2.0.08|WiiMC v1.0.6|

Create your own custom system menu theme

IF YOU FOUND MY POST HELPFUL, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THANKS!

my HDD is a seagate 250gb and the first game was sonic allstars racing that screwed it then last night it was crash of the titans, not sure what is going on
    cheers

I also have a seagate 250G, and my 150G WBFS partition is 2/3 full with only 36 games. Are you sure its just not full with so many games? Neither of those games seem to have a known problem as they're not on this list: http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...them-work.html. Otherwise try another loader like wiiflow, Uloader, neogamma, etc to install the games.

|4.1U|Bootmii/boot2|Priiloader v.04|
    |Wiiflow 2.1 Forwarder|Triiforce MRC SS USB Forwarder|VBAgx v2.0.08|WiiMC v1.0.6|

Create your own custom system menu theme

IF YOU FOUND MY POST HELPFUL, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLICK THANKS!