Thread: Prometheus Module v0.4 - patch games to run on cfw 5.00 m-33

Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts

Prometheus Module v0.4 - patch games to run on cfw 5.00 m-33

Prometheus v0.4 Module
    Prometheus can use backups that require firmware 6.20 on consoles with CF 5.00 M33 - 5.50 GEN

Prometheus liquidzigong just released v0.4, a module that allows the use of backups that require firmware 6.20 on consoles with CFW 5.00 M33 - 5.50 GEN, all through a EBOOT.BIN modified and the module itself prometeus.prx , which was introduced in ISO.

Read more and Download - teknoconsolas.es

-----------------------------------------------------

Instructions:

1. Need WQSG_UMD (download here / UMDGen / WinRAR to extract the original PSP_GAME \ SYSDIR \ EBOOT.BIN in a temporary folder will

2. Next, we use PRXDecrypter EBOOT.BIN to decrypt the file and Then change ITS name to EBOOT.OLD, copying it to PSP_GAME \ SYSDIR \.

3. Extract files EBOOT.BIN prometheus.prx and included in the download and copy Also PSP_GAME \ SYSDIR \

4. Newly created ISO and copy on the Memory Stick.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Note: for 5.00M33 all we Need to decrypt PRX files (EBOOT.BIN, PSPGAME / USRDIR / modules / *. PRX) and Then Repackage the ISO)

In this final version has-been optimized Some bugs fixed and features added Specifically for the installation of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 06-18-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    Is it not easier to upgrade to Gen-D3 to play FM 6.0?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Once you learn how to do this it is very easy, why bother updating to GEN when cfw m33 works fine? I don't keep up with the latest PSP mods, but Prometheus has been released as a new firmware, which I guess replaces the GEN line of firmwares.

Thanks
    can we can some links that dont refer to a spanish site and then a chinese one?
    If I take the time out of my day to try and help you with your Wii endeavors, and you lack the decency of clicking thanks in retribution, it will be a cold day in hades before i entertain the notion of giving your ungrateful butt any more advice.