Thread: DOPMII problem.

DOPMII problem.

Hi. I just began hacking a wii I got this morning. It has firmware 4.2, so i had to restore the trucha bug with dopmii. I followed the instructions as stated at we hack wii, but I made a mistake in that I hit A to load IOS15 v257 into memory, as opposed to loading from an SD card by selecting another option. now I do not know what to do to go back to that option to redo it. can anyone help?

DA KINE WiiHacker
    You can try to do the step again

or do this

extract TBR_1.12_CB2_BB2.zip to sd:\
    Load HBC, launch bootmii
    Trucha Bug Restorer loads
    Press B- contintue without ios reload
    Don't be impatient, wait, read, press 1
    Select IOS36 menu- press A
    Set the following-
    Install IOS to slot: 36
    Patch hash check (trucha): YES
    Patch ES_Identify: YES
    Patch nand permissions: YES
    Patch version check: YES
    Select Install patched IOS36- press A
    <Load IOS from sd card> Press A
    Press A to start the install...
    done
    Press any button to exit...
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Ok. so I was a bit busy over the weekend and did not get a chance to try this until just now. I started up bootmii, but I have an issue with bootmii now. I cannot seem to control it with the wiimote. I thought it was frozen at first until I realized that when I press the power button on the wii, it cycles though the options in bootmii. which would be ok except for the fact that thats the only button that does anything, I cant select any options, only cycle through them. any help?

You select with the RESET button. If that doesn't work then you need a gamecube controller.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Ok, update. I deleted the old stuff that i had on the sd card and that seemed to fix it. thanks!

yeah reset did just that, reset. haha

DOP Mii not recognized

I downloaded and unzipped DOP-Mii into my SD.. but when SD is loaded in the Wii, the DOP-Mii is not recognized in the HB channel.. nothing appears except the bubbles..

Please help.