Thread: Cant add anything new

Cant add anything new

I believe i bricked my wii, i tried installing a couple files to access the shop channel and it didnt work so i did trucha restorer, cios 222, and cios38r14. i

i uninstalled the wads because i was still unable to access the shop channel.

now i am unable to put games into hard drive

I saved my NAND file but i didn't save the Keys. I accidentally replaced the keys and now cant Wii Restore.
    IOS36 (Rev 3094) , LU71, Ver. 4.0U,
    I can access Homebrew, bootmii, Hard Drive, but when I try to play new games the wii freezes.

Thank you all very much.

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy01 View Post
    I believe i bricked my wii, i tried installing a couple files to access the shop channel and it didnt work so i did trucha restorer, cios 222, and cios38r14. i

i uninstalled the wads because i was still unable to access the shop channel.

now i am unable to put games into hard drive

I saved my NAND file but i didn't save the Keys. I accidentally replaced the keys and now cant Wii Restore.
    IOS36 (Rev 3094) , LU71, Ver. 4.0U,
    I can access Homebrew, bootmii, Hard Drive, but when I try to play new games the wii freezes.

Thank you all very much.
    You need to reinstall Wanikoko's cIOS.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

When i reinstall the Wanikoko's cIOS would I open the app, cIOS38r14 installer, and install ios249?
    I have tried downgrading to ios15 and then reinstalling ios36, and tried this^

Do i need too uninstall the custom IOS. sorry if I sound stupid, just very newbie when it comes too this stuff.

Also tried uninstalling the wad files i used for the shop channel. thnx for help

DA KINE WiiHacker
    Try opening the cios installer, select ios250 and install.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.