Thread: Can't get monster hunter 3 to work, hermes ios222/223 installer not working

Can't get monster hunter 3 to work, hermes ios222/223 installer not working

So i've already searched tons on how to get monster hunter 3 to work. Apparently I need to get hermes ios222/223 installer, then install ios38 with ios37. Problem is I have router issues, I can't even get to my linksys router settings anymore, i tried resetting it, unplugging turning it off so many times. I just can't get to the settings anymore for apparently no reason. Anyway, the problem with that is that I can't just use network downloading on my wii because I can't set it up properly on the internet. So I tried to download the offline files by using the NUS downloader, but I believe it won't work due to the router too I think. it says " --- IOS37 ---
    Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
    Grabbing tmd.v3612...
    Download Failed: tmd.v3612
    - Reason: (401) Unauthorized."

couldn't find a solution for that. Can anyone please send me the files I need to install the 37 merged with 38 pleeeeeaaaassee? I've been working on this game all day and I'm a little past my snapping point.

also any simplistic with the most important parts written down in one spot of how to get this game working would be reeally nice too. I really would appreciate it tons if anyone helped. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    You can install Hermes offline also. Look here

V4 can be found here. The first link is for V5 and 5.1. I am still using V4 with no problems With MH3 or any other game requiring Hermes.
    Last edited by thatfloorguy; 06-07-2010 at 06:36 PM.
    4.2U / Priiloader / CiosX d2x v6/1TB WD fat32/Wiiflow r415
    Softmod any 4.2 Wii

Playing Games from USB

NSMB level editor (Reggie)

Problematic Games?

Custom Game Channels