Thread: what to install to get super mario galaxy 2 to work

Thanks

what to install to get super mario galaxy 2 to work

hey everyone, sorry if someone has already posted something like this (if they have can u give me the link) but what things do i need to install to get super mario galaxy 2 to work. i'm on v3.2 with neogamma r6, rev13b and cioscorp v3.5. also for when i download the iso file can u give a link for the patching stuff i would need. do i need to upgrade any of my stuff, by the way i don't have wi-fi in the room which the wii is in. plz plz help me as i really want this game and i don't have enough money to buy it atm, if its really good i'll buy it to be fair.

thanks in advance and plz try to answer all my questions as i am a bit of a noob with these things :P

Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maazmania95 View Post
    hey everyone, sorry if someone has already posted something like this (if they have can u give me the link) but what things do i need to install to get super mario galaxy 2 to work. i'm on v3.2 with neogamma r6, rev13b and cioscorp v3.5. also for when i download the iso file can u give a link for the patching stuff i would need. do i need to upgrade any of my stuff, by the way i don't have wi-fi in the room which the wii is in. plz plz help me as i really want this game and i don't have enough money to buy it atm, if its really good i'll buy it to be fair.

thanks in advance and plz try to answer all my questions as i am a bit of a noob with these things :P
    I would update to rev17, neogamma8 and follow Ithians guide to uninstall cioscorps. I would also consider updating to 4.1 for SD support and then install priiloader. Dogeggs has a guide on that. All that being said, WE DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!