Thread: help setting custom paths on usbloader gx

help setting custom paths on usbloader gx

so i went in settings and to "custom paths" for every folder it says i made one on my fat32 partion on my hdd, everything now is set to my sd card. so when i start changing paths screen goes black and i have to restart wii. i think it happens at "wtheme", it says insert sd card to save but i havent yet due to black screen not sure whats causing it yet so not trying to save untill someone can direct me in the correct direction, thanks.

I think you need an SD card inserted to change the settings to USB.

Change the SD:\config setting to USB:\config, save it to the SD card then once that`s done copy the config folder over to the USB, remove the SD card and change the rest of the settings.

I suggest you change them one by one so you don`t have to go back to the beginning if the Wii crashes.

ok well i got it working sorta, everything is set to hdd only when sd card in inserted, but when i take sd card out and only hdd is hooked up it switches back to "sd card" any ideas?

You need to have the config files on you HD or the default settings will be loaded when no SD card can be found