Thread: Questions about a procedure that i did to my wii

Questions about a procedure that i did to my wii

I got a new wii. With soft version 4.1u, and i instaled HBC, DVDX, the other one, and some modifications, that a friend told me to do, to use neogamma to run Burnt DVD.

Here a leave the guide translated from spanish

Using this to install HBC and others PARTE1.rar

Using this, and followed the guide below

-Open"Trucha Bug Restorer" click load. Wait for the screen to ask to press B
    Wait some seconds, and then press 1. Now choose “Downgrade IOS15”, Now hit A,and wait to come back to HBC. Again en trucha change with the D-pad until you see "IOS15", and then A again. Now select “IOS36 menu”, and then “install patched IOS36” hit A every time that ask, and it will return to HBC.
    One last time to trucha, B when text apears, then 1 and now the opcion Restore IOS15, hit A every time, and returns to HBC
    -Install "cIOS38r14 installer".

And that was it. Now i started to wander, what i have done? So i made 2 errors, the first one was, to format Wii. And later, i upgraded the firm, with a wi-fi update. Now the soft is 4.2u.

The console, its working great, Wii Sports load ok. Starts ok . i have no noticed any trouble.

But now i followed this guide (, and i am a little afraid, because once i did some reading in this forum, i was touching ios 15, 36, so i want to know

"" What i have done to my wii ""

For example, i want to run a burnt DVD, and i get the 1048 error, and i dont know, if error comes for the things that i made to the wii, o just because the lens.

i want to learn, but i dont know what i did to it, and either how to reverse it. So am stuck.

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Southern Fairy Land
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    See the box in my Siganture its called the search feature Type - ERROR INDEX - in the same box up the top of the page.
    Last edited by narse1979; 05-30-2010 at 02:14 PM.