WiiFlow r43 is released
source and download - Downloads - wiiflow - Project Hosting on Google Code
WiiHacks WiiFlow installation guide by Ithian - wiiflow-installation-settings.html
(look here for installation and usage support and thank Ithian for his guide)
I'm sure a lot of members have been waiting for an update for WiiFlow, so here it is. There are a lot of changes, NTFS format has been removed, the cover bug has been fixed, and a Prince of Persia patch has been added.
- Coverbug fixed
- Added useless video feature
- Added patch for Prince of Persia (you will still need to add disable_dvd_patch=yes and returnto=0 in the wiiflow.ini, under the [GAMEID] section)
- Fixed WIP patches
- Install will now install ALL PARTITIONS
- Added Giantpune's return to channel patch (add returnto=<CHANID> to wiiflow.ini under [ GENERAL])
- Added initial fanart support . Only background files supported for now, put them in your fanart/background folder. Wiiflow puts /background after the dir_fanart variable in wiiflow.ini. Don't add /background there!
- Added 4 letter game id's to the download url's
- Disable installing on NTFS drives
- Fixed installing games to WBFS drives
- Changed usbstorage and fs files to use the ones from CFG Loader USB
- Fixed minor issues with ios reloading and NTFS/WBFS partitions
- Enabled cIOS 249 debug output through gecko
- Small change in Italian language
Last edited by Stomp_442; 05-30-2010 at 09:10 AM.
Finally the coverbug is fixed
thanks. great to hv POP TFS patch included.
Sorry for the noobness of this comment/question
Ive replaced the boot.dol to R43, and now POP TFS is now working.
However, the boxart wont display anymore and wiiflow theme has defaulted. So nor can I see the box art but I cant change themes either!
What has f-wiit (me) done wrong?
Move all the files into: usb/apps/wiiflow
By USB im assuming you meant SD.
However tried both SD and USB and neither worked.
Look, I dont wanna come of sounding like a whinging tool, and Im very greatful for the info and files provided by people that deal with softmodding etc. But I dont think there is one simple tutorial out on the internet. Most of the stuff I have done is done by trial and error when instructions aren't followed to a tee.
Usb is best if u have a fat/fat32 partition on it, if not then use sd. idk what the problem is but do u have a sdhc card?
Im having a issue with this r43 release. I still have to POP black screen after start-up. I have done the r43 update on another Wii and it work like charm. Now im getting home ,try to replace the boot.dol wit the r43....dol, rename it to boot.dol. I put the two line in my wiflow.ini (dvd patch=yes an returnto=0). But still give me the blank screen.
Also when I click on the help tab in Wiiflow It shows me r42????
Waht am I doing wrong.
Can some one help me please.
Tags for this Thread