Thread: USB Loader GX won't install new games

USB Loader GX won't install new games

I've tried searching, but to no avail, so I apologize if I missed something.

I just updated to 4.2 - I know, my wife did it with the Netflix disc, wasn't intentional. However, Homebrew Channel stayed! So I reinstalled USB Loader GX with the readmii guide, and all my games from my hard drive work perfectly. However, I just attempted to install Dead Space: Extraction and Mario Galaxy 2, and I get an annoying response. It asks if I'd like to install a game, I choose yes - I see a quick flash of another dialog box dropping down and then it disappears. It still looks like USB Loader GX is up, music is still playing, but it's frozen. I can't exit or anything. I saw the other post from someone else and tried downgrading to rev915 using Wadloader 1.6 and I get the same thing. Anyone have any advice? It'd be so greatly appreciated!

ive had the same issue, and rev 921 seems to work for me, if you still continue to have issues, give WiiFlow a try. It worked what GX wouldnt for me. Good Luck
    4.2u / WiiFlow 2.1a r92 / PriiLoader 0.5 BETA / BootMii / WD 500gb MyBook
    Hermes' v4 222,223 v5-202 / cIOS38 rev17 249 / FAT32 USB Loading / UNEEK
    Don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if i helped you out!

I used truchabug restorer, the files I downloaded called it something else....something like mios mod...I think but it was the same instructions as tbr when I first softmodded the Wii. I updated about a week ago to get the internet channel and the homebrew channel was deleted and my game channels(loadstructor) stopped working.
    Can`t remember which tutorial I followed but it was definetly from wiihacks or gbatemp.

Sorry, Dop-IOS MOD is what it was called.

Same Thing

I don't understand what you are saying?

I used DOP-mii as well to mod. And I'm getting the same issue. What should I be doing different?

I've just been using WiiFlow instead.

Donno... I ripped water sports and the red steel game using usbloadergx and it worked fine, water sports sucked but worked fine. Also found where I got the hack package from...
    Google : wii 4.2 homebrew fix ....hint (TPB)
    And you should find it, the work has been credited back to a couple of users off wiihacks.
    Dunno if it helps but I got my system new nearly 2.5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Teknix2600 View Post
    ive had the same issue, and rev 921 seems to work for me, if you still continue to have issues, give WiiFlow a try. It worked what GX wouldnt for me. Good Luck
    This worked perfectly for me, thank you so much!
    .ıl.lıl.lı. Its All About The Core™.ıl.lıl.lı.