Thread: How To Not Run off SD Card

Thanks

Red face How To Not Run off SD Card

Okay so I run homebrew and all of the apps and roms are on the SD Card, I understand if you use a .wad install it keeps it on there even if the SD card isn't in the Wii.

How do I make Snes9x GX, WiiRadio, and any other emulator, app, etc I download a channel without having to keep my SD card in, my parents just won't understand the SD thing, I want it simply where they can click on the channel and play the emulator and run the rom without having to use the SD card.

I have a 1TB HDD with my wii games on it, but I didn't leave much space as FAT32.

I'm very new to this so if you could just tell me how to run it straight from the WII Menu/Channel instead of running homebrew I would be very thankful...thanks!
    Semper Fi

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,504 Posts
    use a program called customizemii to install the .dol file into the wad instead of making it a forwarder

3. 1 User Says Thank You Pob3008 For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pob3008 View Post
    use a program called customizemii to install the .dol file into the wad instead of making it a forwarder
    Thank you for your reply, could you link to me to that and also a step by step on how to do it? I would be very very thankful mate!
    Semper Fi

Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,128 Posts
    There is already a guide for it with instructions how to create your own channels. Look in the recommended Guides Section. There is also a live search at the top of the page.
    Damn I suck!!!!