Thread: usb cant recognize from my HDD

usb cant recognize from my HDD

i format my HDD using WFBS on my computer and put some game in it and when i load cover fload (usb loader) it said it dont recognize WBFS (same thing with Wiiflow) and i need to format it andi format it, but when i plug my HDD onto the computer, it wont read the HDD from WBFS (dont show the letter) then i try to format it again with WFBS on the computer and load it on usb loader gx...everything works fine but when i try to load the game, it went blackout..i even set 022 errer fix on too. i think if i use WFBS to format my HDD then the wii usb loader won't recognize and if i use thw wii usb loader to frormat it then the WBFS on my computer won't recognize it...any help please!!!!!!!! i have a unlock wii version 3.2U have rev.14 install. HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!! SO LOST

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Have u checked the compatibility of your drive with the wii, link is in my sig.

yes

i used it for a long time ago and it works fine 9 that was when i use the wii usb to format it.). But i decided to use WBFS on my computer to format it and it dont drr to work... I have WD HDD 500gb and it works fine if i dont use WBFS to format it, nut i want my computer to read it too plus my wii.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Did u format it to fat32 (full format not quick) b4 u format to wbfs?

Wrong section.

Closed.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.