Thread: Black screen and Rebooting with Hooks error

Black screen and Rebooting with Hooks error

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie in Wii Hacking i had given my Wii to my cousin and he hacked it for me. My cousin lives a little far from me and over here buying pirated wii games is a pain since over here there are no shops only where my cousin lives. so i tried downloading and burning them on a CD I first started With Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on it worked perfectly as i had learnt how to burn using leaked loader and Imgburn my next game was Naruto 3 i downloaded it and burned it the exact same way as i did the first game but when i played it it showed me a black screen and after 20 minutes or so it showed Rebooting with Hooks and came back to the wii menu.

I also wanted to upgrade my backup loader but i dont know what version it is and i am not sure if it might harm my wii by loading 2 backup loaders on it

I am a complete newbie at this i dont even know what version my Backup Launcher is i have had before experience of hacking a PsP though.

Thanks so much for your help!
    Last edited by Fog856; 05-25-2010 at 07:00 AM.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,497 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think if u have a read through the guides and tutorials u will find out everything u need to know