Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post to blog??

Post to blog??

Ok, so I hope im not being completely blind... but i cant find where to the blog thats created on this forum for each user?

Check out the top navigation bar ^^^. Should Be between Forum and What's New.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Also look right under your username and you see thanks / downloads / uploads and then below that you will see Blog this POST!!!!

that just shows me recent blogs etc, I cant see where to create a new post/entry.

definately not seeing that... is there a post count limit before you can do it?

On the blog page look at the top right corner above the recent entries window. Big button that says create new post.

Don't think we've implemented a post minimum yet, but if we did you're above it.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

definitely not seeing it.

heres what i have
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (93.6 KB, 6 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.4 KB, 5 views)
    Last edited by Bad_Ad84; 05-14-2010 at 06:22 AM.

That's weird. Your account doesn't have any blogging restrictions in place so I'll assume it's a bug. We'll look into it.

Just a side thought, try logging out and clearing your browser's cache, then logging back in. Anything?

Well at least I'm not crazy or blind lol

Clearing cache doesnt work, it also doesnt work here (work) or at home on either firefox or chrome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast