Thread: blank screen trying to load game

blank screen trying to load game

hi , i currently have a D2Sun v3 modchip and when i try and play copy games im getting a black screen . Ive copyed mario kart with a verbatim dvd-r disc x4 speed

when i load console i can see mario kart in the top left box ,but when i click on it and click start just black screen . my wii version is 3.3e .
    the game is pal region and i removed update burnt with imgburn

any ideas

thanks

sorry its a PAL

its telling me i need to update ? do i need to do it even though i have the latest 3.3e

**update ** i installed update and its working fine , another question if i may. I download mario super sluggers NTSC and getting same probs as i did mario kart , ive made it region free and removed patch still black screen , but i can play through geckOS any ideas thanks

super mario sluggers does not work on pal wiis, because the game didn't even come out in europe yet. it can only be loaded through gecko os for now if u have a different region than usa.
    I am the SSBB master...

i was under the impression you can download jap and usa games , make them region free and remove updates and they play without geckOS ?

thanks

not if you are at 3.3e. got to load the patched/hacked games through the geckos channel

i knew i shouldnt of updated lol