Thread: Ocarina Question and Mega Code downloader problem

Us Ocarina Question and Mega Code downloader problem

Hello all, I was just wondering if there was anyway I could put 2 codes in one game or more, for example, if i want moon jump and super clawshot code for both on Zelda TP, and how would i do that.
    And now on code downloader app, each time i pick a game like TP for codes, it tells me to pick which region, i do, Then all of a sudden i get a black screen with a bunch of numbers, i think it says "Stack Dump".

So if anyone can answer my question and help me, ill be grateful..

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    There is a program for PC called codemgr, works great making the gct files used for ocarina.

I already use that, but what im saying is that in the text where you put the code in codemgr, you can only put one code at a time (i think)

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    No. u can put as many as u want. I can play legend of zelda with every cheat on at once. Also if u use usb loading u can download and select the cheats automatically. Tell me the game and the cheats u want and i will create a gct file for u.

Thanks, I figured it our and it worked, and no thanks, its fine. But now to the Mega code downloader for ocarina, it wont work for me, like when i pick a game, it says Code dump with a bunch of numbers, and then Stack dump, with a bunch of numbers, how is that and why wont it work?

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Don't use it i download the cheats via web and make the gct file on my pc then put it on the sd card. I know this doesn't help but i find it the easiest way to do it, and to be honest u won't get many on this site that endorse cheats an so will probably get no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pob3008 View Post
    Don't use it i download the cheats via web and make the gct file on my pc then put it on the sd card. I know this doesn't help but i find it the easiest way to do it, and to be honest u won't get many on this site that endorse cheats an so will probably get no help.
    okay then, thanks for your help

bump! mega code downloader crashes for me too! is this a dev problem or is it a compatability i can fix?

Idk, but make a new thread about it and im pretty sure our admins will rape your problem,
    haha, and post a link to that thread!