Thread: Twilight hack/wiigator loader

Twilight hack/wiigator loader

Hey everyone, I had a question about the twilight hack instead of using a memory card could I instead use an external hard drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hey everyone, I had a question about the twilight hack instead of using a memory card could I instead use an external hard drive?
    I dont beleive so. To do the twilight hack you need the sd card for sure. To install the wiigator loader you need a sd card then install the backup loader channel via .wad manager then you don't need a sd card anymore to use the back up loader. But never heard of using a external hard drive. Still need to patch the back-ups and burn them to disk.

The United Kingdom. because kingdoms are cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mastercyberjedi View Post
    I dont beleive so. To do the twilight hack you need the sd card for sure. To install the wiigator loader you need a sd card then install the backup loader channel via .wad manager then you don't need a sd card anymore to use the back up loader. But never heard of using a external hard drive. Still need to patch the back-ups and burn them to disk.
    agreed. twilight hack is on sd card only, and apps once homebrew channel is installed are on sd card