Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Pepsi/Frito-Lay WinEveryHour XBOX360 Thread

Thanks

The Official Pepsi/Frito-Lay WinEveryHour XBOX360 Thread

Hey,
    Well yeah, I just joined this site...and seems like a nice place. Throught Id start a thread about any and all talk about xbox related prizes (360 or accessory pack) from this years Pepsi and Frito-Lay WinEveryHour contest.

Contest is now almost over...www.wineveryhour.ca

You can get free npn's @ www.wineveryhour.ca/npn.asp

But yeah, since the contest is pretty much over, I thought it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to discussing the prizes, seeing them as they arrive (as far as I know, they have already been shipped by Pepsi, and should start coming in sometime next week).

So yeah...here we goooooooooo!

Thanks
    Is it over? I thought it was until xmas?

Thanks
    It ends December 4th.. I need to win that 360!

Unregistered
    From official contest rules:
    1. CONTEST PERIOD: Starting approximately October 8, 2006 at 12:00:00 AM Central Daylight Saving Time (CDT) and ending December 2, 2006 at 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time (CST) (the "Contest Period"), at which time no further entries will be accepted.

Soooo...it ends today. Get entering! Go request some npns, buy some pepsi, buy some doritos, dooooo something!

SO...any other winners on this board?

Thanks
    Whoops, forgot to log in. That was me
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From official contest rules:
    1. CONTEST PERIOD: Starting approximately October 8, 2006 at 12:00:00 AM Central Daylight Saving Time (CDT) and ending December 2, 2006 at 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time (CST) (the "Contest Period"), at which time no further entries will be accepted.

Soooo...it ends today. Get entering! Go request some npns, buy some pepsi, buy some doritos, dooooo something!

SO...any other winners on this board?

Thanks
    yea I won Xbox360 as well, then my gf let me use her address and won the accessory pack as well.

so waiting on Xbox360 and the Xbox360 Steering wheel
    1400+pins for Xbox360 (3 account - family)
    39 pins for Xbox360 Accessory pack (1 account)

Thanks
    I won an accessory kit and my sister won a 360
    It all ends at midnight tonight.

Thanks
    I won an XBOX360, but I will probably end up selling it and buying a Wii. I am very interested in what they will be able to do with the unique controls as the product matures and they come out with newer games.

I am not impressed with this trend towards the monster machine with flashier graphics. It ends up being all the same junk and no innovation. I think Nintendo has the right idea with a simpler machine that only plays games and has a unique controller. It puts it within reach of most people (price-wise) and will perhaps spawn new genres of games because of it's unique controllers.

We shall see.

Thanks
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention...I had about 1000 pins entered by the time I won (Oct 21). My aunt's household also wanted to win one, but they ended up getting an accessory pack as they still put pins towards almost everything. My aunt made a deal with me....since she doesn't have an xbox, she would give me the accessory pack as long as I let them use the 360 whenever they came over. I agreed

So yeah, I'll also be getting the 360 and the wheel....cant friggin wait.

Unregistered
    I won a 360 myself as well.. rumour has it that they should arrive tomorrow (Dec. 4th) or the day after.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast