Thread: WAD with USB CFGloader HARD DRIVE

WAD with USB CFGloader HARD DRIVE

I have put all my games onto a FAT32 HD and also the USBloader CFG without any problem all works fine but when I use the forwarder to launch the program it says I'm using 52A and when I go to update the program it tell me version 56C is there but when I download and install it and reboot it still says 52A when booting up how can I update this online when using the forwarder?

Basically the forwarder version is different to your SD installed version. It's not important.

If you wish a newer version of the forwarder (shortcut) channel then just look for the latest revision.

I download my USBLGX forwarder around about 9 months ago and have since updated USBGLX about a dozen times, the forwarder still works. It just doesn't matter.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

so what you are saying is eventho the forwarder is will say 56 and I update the software it is still updated to the latest version is that what you mean if so how come when i go to launch the games it says rev 19 ios249 cfg ver56 eventho i downloaded version 57?
    am i still upto date with all the changes to the program or do i manually have to update the forwarder