Thread: SNES emulator running on iPad

Thumbs up SNES emulator running on iPad

Found this while browsing GoNintendo and I must say it looks like fun.

Yeah... if you can drive with these controls... iPad sucks big time imo its as useless as it gets.

Not at all considering its about as useful as tits on a bull.

I think these people making these vids are just trying to justify the money they spent on this useless stuff

Thats a damn good assumption considering you can't exactly fit it in your pocket and take it with you.

there are emulators for games also for iphone. But let me tell you sth about the decent games for iphone: there aren't any. I tend to think of the iphone as a combination of the NDS and the wiimote... But it has no buttons, plus you have to use your finger on it instead of a pen. Well I cannot use my finger because : a) I have nails for playing the guitar and b) my fingers are big like sausages!

Yeah Playing games is a real bitch when you have big hands and cant use a stylus pen but as youve already said there arent many worth the money except maybe 1 or 2 I've played.

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Favs View Post
    Yeah Playing games is a real bitch when you have big hands and cant use a stylus pen but as youve already said there arent many worth the money except maybe 1 or 2 I've played.
    That's why I use my WiiMote to play Emulator on my iPod Touch 3G. iPad is overhyped in my opinion. No multi-tasking =/ although the 4.0 update coming in fall fixes that.

Fall? you mean Autumn I think I know using the Wiimote helps but whos going to be carrying one around with them just for that sole purpose.

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Favs View Post
    Fall? you mean Autumn I think I know using the Wiimote helps but whos going to be carrying one around with them just for that sole purpose.
    No fail:
    iPhone OS 4 will ship this summer for iPhone and iPod touch, and for iPad in the fall. A developer beta is available now.
    From Apple.
    Yeah I know what you mean, hence why I only use the Wiimote at home when I'm bored. No working Wii, so I make the best out of it.