Thread: plzzzzz help im so unhappy now

plzzzzz help im so unhappy now

i have installed a washabi zero modchip with 3.0 and my wii is running with 4.2 eu i think and now comes my big problem
    i can play digimon rumble areana 2 gc game
    but digimon world 4 gc game to does not work it sees it as a gc game and then starts and gives me blackscreens this problem is accured with rumble 2 but htren it restarted my wii and then the next time i tried to start up rumble it works fine but with world 4 vit gives black screen and it does not restart my wii but keeps blackscreen en reset does not work and i need to turn off and it wont work i m reealy sad so plzzzzzzzzz hel[p me

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(sorry for dubble post but i cant stand things that will not work

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When will people read the Rules:
    7. Bumping your post tends to irritate members. Try and wait patiently for a response. Spend the time searching and reading. If you receive no response in a day or two, please re-read your post. Chances are a rewrite is needed.
    d) Responses depend on the availability, expertise, and good-nature of other members and staff. Do not “bump” your post within 24 hours of posting.
    -

Responses depend on the availability, expertise, and good-nature of other members and staff. Do not “bump” your post within 24 hours of posting.

hehe emu

okay sorry

okay srry but still no answer but neermind ty

btw my wii menu is 4.2 my zero menu is 3.0 and my digimon game is usa