Thread: cIOSCorp won't install

cIOSCorp won't install

Yes, I am a noob to Wii homebrew and backup loading.

I used the cIOSCorp installer to (hopefully) install cIOSCorp. I used the installer you get when you email the address they give you.

I don't think you need to supply any cIOS's, it comes with a folder with a lot of them in it. I loaded everything onto my SD card like I should, went to HBC and launched the installer, all it did was give me a black screen.

Rebooted wii, reran the installer and it opened. Every cIOS errored though =(

I am getting Error -1029 for all except cIOS 53, 55, 56, 60, and 70, which return Error -2013. Can somebody tell me what to do to fix these errors, and explain thoroughly how to do so? Thank you so much

Cioscorp is fail. Don't mess with it unless you want a brick down the road

Aaalright then, what's the best thing I can use to launch a backup then, preferably as a channel?

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Have u read anything on this site? Follow one of the guides linked below.

read this and see if you still want to load through channel http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-usb-hdd.html

Or install a neogamma forwarded.

Finally got neogamma installed. Had to delete IOS249 and recontinue from step 5 in the 4.2 guide, skipping step 6 because I've done that already.

Error 1053 in neogamma >_>. I think the iso is bad for my game that I burned... if the iso is good, will I be able to explore it with winrar? It gave me an unexpected end of archive. Nero said it wasn't a valid nero disk image. CloneCD burned it, though, without an issue.

And thank you very much for the help so far. I kinda jumped into all of this as a last minute decision and I haven't read much about it, so I am kinda learning as I go along. Homebrew on this is amazing though, same for the DS.