Approved, nice post Ithian.
I thought it would be nice to have an index of who wrote which guides that have contributed to Wiihacks. These are a mix of guides from all over the site, not just the Tutorials section, which should still be relevant.
- Bricks, ****
- Gamma/Loaders (softchip) VS Modchip
- glossary of terms =o, so you can look like a hotshot xD
- RESPECT whats that =\
- Wiihacks Forum Guests, Members, Supporters, Donators..info
- [Advanced] Theme any 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, and 4.2 Wii with Thememii and mymenuify
- [Blog] The Noob's guide to getting help
- [Guide] Mighty Channels...Play WiiWare from SD or USB
- Create Forwarder Channels
- FAT32 Hard Drives - Formatting, Loading, Ripping, Playing (Written by Krank as well)
- Getting to Know Dop-Mii
- How To Get POP The Forgotten Sands Working
- Running VC/Wiiware With SNEEK
- Softmod 3.0-4.2[E/U/J] Wiis
- Sneek+DI..Load Games from USB.. Without Cios/Softmod
- uLoader by Hermes
- Wanin and Hermes cIOS Wads...
- [Tutorial] The Ultimate Emulation Guide Part 1 - The Consoles
- [Tutorial] The Ultimate Emulation Guide Part 2 - Arcade and Handhelds
- [Tutorial] The Ultimate Emulation Guide Part 3 - Computers
- SDL MAME Wii Compatibility List
- [GUIDE] Convert NSMB PAL save to NTSC
- [GUIDE] New Super Mario Bros.
- How to install and Setup ADB
- How to Root G1 + Rom with Cyanogen
- How to Root your HTC Hero
- How to Root your Sprint (CDMA) HTC Hero (alternative way)
- Modchip Identification
- Monster Hunter 3 Tri
- New BCA protected games
- WiiHacks News Twitter
- **Read First** Brick Tips
- Bittorrent guide for beginners
- Block Online updates for 4.1 / 4.0
- Don't update to 4.2!!!
- Easily create your own Channels with CustomizeMii
- Easily create your own Channels with Wadder
- Easy way to get cIOS on ANY 3.0-4.1 Wii!
- How to remove softmods and make your Wii a virgin
- How to upgrade to 4.1 with homebrew still working
- How to Usenet!
- New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii
- Recommended: Play DVDs on your Wii with Mplayer CE and DVDX
- Recommended: Wad Manager
- Recovery menu Brick Fixing with SaveMiiFrii &autoboot disks
- Guide: Creating & Recording .ISO files
- Guide: How To Disassemble Your Wii
- Guide: How To Install A WiiClip
- Guide: Notebook Slim Drive to USB 2.0
- Guide: Q1 2009 - Q1 2010 Modchip Chart
- Guide: Region Booting with Gecko OS 1.07B
- Media: DVD-R for backups, not DVD+R.
- How To Create Forwarders - Loadstructor
- Metroid: The Other M - Working Here
- Please Read Noobs!!!!!
- The Latest Neogamma Channels
- Redsteel 2: How to get it Working!!!
- SMB Config - FTW - WIN 7
- Custom themes for you iPhone/iTouch
- How to create a disc containing multiple GC games!
- How to create multiple partitions on your USB HDD.
- How to disassemble a Wiimote.
- How to extract original RARs (oRARs)
- How to use SSH to upload custom themes
- Monster Hunter Tri Online Hunter IDs (PAL)
- Questions to which there is already an answer.
- USB Compatibility List
- WODE general FAQ
- WODE guide.
- WODE install guide
- WODE Install Video!!
- [Blog] Post-Modded Life v1 Homebrew Browser
- [Blog] Post-Modded Life v2 - Case Modding
- [Blog] Post-Modded Life v3 - ScummVM
- [Blog] Post-Modded Life v4 - "Need" Your Wii to be Portable?
- Boost Wireless Router Signal Strength with Tomato
- Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD
- [Advanced] Install Separate Base IOS in cIOSX 249/250
- [Guide] Super Mario Galaxy 2
- A Complete List of IOS Files and their Functions
- A Detailed List of Firmwares and their Features: 1.0 - 4.3
- How to Uninstall cIOSCORP from your Wii Console
- How to Use Reggie! - A New Super Mario Bros. Wii Level Editor
- How to Use Waninkoko's cIOS Installer
- Latest Waninkoko News
- Mario Kart Wii Custom Tracks (USB Loading AND Backup Discs)
- Riivolution - SD/USB Game Patcher
- Wiiflow USB Loader: Installation and Settings
Update all your IOS's
- Answers to Basic Questions You SHOULD Have Searched For
- Latest Versions of IOS's as .Wad's
- Offline Update to 4.1
- Updating from your old Softmod!
- Blackscreens - Causes & Solutions
- Call of Duty: Black Ops [Guide]
- Create Channels for Your Wii Games (Alt.dol games Included)
- FAT32 Hard Drives - Formatting, Loading, Ripping, Playing (Written by Cile as well)
- How To Restore the Trucha Bug in IOS36 [Guide]
- Installing Configurable USB Loader [GUIDE]
- List- Game Size After Scrubbing (merged)
- List of Problematic Games & How to make them work!
- Multi-Mod Manager [Guide]
- Softmod Problems & Troubleshooting [GUIDE]
- The Latest Configurable USB Loader Channels
- Update the Shopping Channel to v20 [GUIDE]
- [Advanced] Restore region FREE to 4.2 wiis
- 4.3 SoftMod Guide
- Brick Prevention- Things you should never do
- Guide: Downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1
- Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected
- Guide: Softmod ANY Wii
- How to Decrypt & Re-encrypt Korean ISO's
- How to fix "no vulnerable ios" error when installing HBC
- OH SH*T: Black Screen of WII!!!
- Preloader/Priiloader Brick Fix
- Region Change any Wii to 4.1, USA, Euro, Jap, KOR
- Semi-Brick, system settings locked, Opera error.
- A new way to recover from a Banner Brick (not a full brick, sorry...)
- Error index - If you get an error, the solution is here!
- Full hacking guide for 4.2 system menus!!!!
- Help us help you: Submit a FAQ
- install custom songs as DLC onto an SD card, to be played in Rock Band 2 (&more)
- List of wiiware compatible with triiforce
- What to do if a game is not working
- *HEADS UP**BEST DEALs* for Verbatims & Taiyo Yudens
- ACEKARD2i Review... Top Recommended DS/DSi Cart
- Don't Understand? Confused? Lost? Need Quicker Help? WiiHacks has the Answers!!!
- Dvd Stuck in Wii
- HBB Installation & Usage Guide
- HomeBrew Usage IS ALWAYS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! now said ..it can be wonderful thing!!
- If this is all overwhelming or too much for you....
- New Wiihacks Rules ..Please Read and follow them or FAIL
- SunKey Fusion User Manual
- The Noob`s guide to getting help - this is another must read b4 posting or FAIL (by Baboo77)
- WBFS for MacOS X
- WBFS Manager 3.0
- wode direct ripping to HDD !!!
- Concierge Bot Commands for the #wiihacks channel
- Guide: New Super Mario Bros (NSMB) not working on your wode?
- [ADVANCED] How to Install DIOS MIOS
- [Basics] Setting Up Trucha Signer
- [Blog] iDevice: Worst Case Scenario Horror Fix
- [Simple Tutorial] How To Install WADs
- Add Themes To Your iPod/iPhone with Winterboard
- Backing Up Your Backups
- Backup Loader Basics
- BlackBreeze: iTunes 9.1 and Blackra1n Fix
- Bricking and Unbricking FAQ
- Command Your iDevice using SSH
- Connecting to WiiHacks iRC with Chatzilla
- Connecting to WiiHacks iRC with mIRC
- Everything You Need To Know About Preloader
- Extracting IOS Needed To Run Game
- Fully Brick, Bootmii/boot2 installed but No Nand Backup? Solution Here!
- Getting Metroid Prime Trilogy To Work
- Getting Started with WiiScrubber
- How to Burn Wii Backups on Mac OS X
- How To Create A Forwarder Channel
- How to Partition USB HDD on Mac OS X
- How to Unlock Your iPhone
- How to use Autobooting DriveKey/Wasabi DX to unbrick your Wii
- IOS Needed To Run Channels, VCs and Wiiware
- Jailbreak iPod Touch/iPhone 3.1.2 with Blackra1n
- Keeping Your PC Virus-Free and Optimized
- Replacing Your Wii's Internal Parts!
- Restore Your cIOS on 4.3 Wii!
- Softmod for ANY 4.2 Wii!
- Some General Info On Nintendo Wii
- System Menu Versions And IOSs
- Use your WiiMote on your iDevice to play Emulators!
- Ultimate WiiHacks Index
- Updating from your old Softmod!
- Upgrading M3i Zero Core
- Wii Shop and IOS61 Installer
- Configurable USB Loader v39
- How to post a system check
- Install IOS202, 222, 223
- Play GameCube Backups on Your Wii
- WiiMC - a new media player is released
- [Simple Guide] NUS Downloader (Archived)
- How would you install a wad safely?
- Warning - Possible Full Brick after Downgrade to 3.2 from 4.0+ System Menu.
- Which IOS Games Use To Run
- All DLC unlocked in Rock Band 2!
- Newbies must start here! Guide to answer all questions!!!!!!!!!
- So your Rock Band instruments won't work?
- THREAD CLOSED????? Read HERE!!!!!!!!!
- "The Early History of Wii Modding"
- Add Priiloader to 4.1U or 4.1E or 4.2U or 4.2E
- Easy way to access Priiloader
- How to create Channels (Forwarders) from games on USB loaders.
- Install latest Priiloader 0.3b R48
- Wii setup for Kids/USB Loader GX
- Wode Manuals
- Wode operation Video
- USB Loader GX Settings
Please do not ask for help in this thread. Thanks.
Last edited by Brian; 08-27-2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: added nusd guide (new)
"I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing
Approved, nice post Ithian.
Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.
Thats awesome and will help imensely when theres a need to redirect someone.
Awesome, nice work Ithian.
think e39 has some other guides...not listed...
Thanks for all the tutorials, save a lot of time looking for them