Thread: Help!!! Black boarder around tv

Help!!! Black boarder around tv

Ive recently softmodded my wii using ShadowSonic2 Softmod for ANY 4.2 Wii! tutorial. My problem is when loading some games using USB Loader GX I get either a 3in or 3/4in black boarder on the sides of my tv. I have a NTSC-U console and this happens some PAL games i downloaded as well. I mostly use NTSC-U games. I also have tried my console on many tvs already and still the same thing. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ITS ANNOYING!!!

I have one PAL game that does that as well. I don't think there is anything you can do to change it.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    I have one PAL game that does that as well. I don't think there is anything you can do to change it.
    lol, this may sound funny but, I have that border on my mario party lol, I'm guessing for me the game doesnt't support wide screen settings, the games NTSC.

NTSC and PAL are 2 different aspect ratios. I don't have any PAL games myself but it make since that they would not be displayed the same. But since I'm sure that these are games you have downloaded I dont think you can complain much if you cant figure out a way to correct it.

well, if you did have your settings widescreen, put it 4:3 that should solve your problem lol
    I agree with the post before me, you can't really complain, lol

Thanks guys for the reply. I think that i just have to live with it. However i was told that depending on the way people compress and modify the games to a format that we can download does have a huge factor. I just got an account at ntorrents and it seems all theirs games are working great (no boarders do far). I think this is the solve to my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by osxhorizon View Post
    Thanks guys for the reply. I think that i just have to live with it. However i was told that depending on the way people compress and modify the games to a format that we can download does have a huge factor. I just got an account at ntorrents and it seems all theirs games are working great (no boarders do far). I think this is the solve to my problem.
    to further express your gratitude you can always click thanks