Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a N64 emulator out yet?

Is there a N64 emulator out yet?

Because I really want to play Zelda Majoras mask badly

there is not one that is playable.

| Wii LU64 | USB Loader GX | Western Digital 320GB Passport Essential HD |

Banned
    o.O There is Wii 64 out , but it runs all games at half speed or doesn't run them at all. I'm not sure if Majora's mask is a VC game , but if it is you could just download the .wad from a torrent site then use the .wad installer to put it on your Wii. I know Ocarina of Time is a VC game that is all over torrent sites I just got it recently. Trust me you will hear about it when a new better Wii64 is released.

dammm _

does anyone know where I could get the majoras mask wad PAL from? iv heard you can but i cant seem to find it?

There is a GameCube game called The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, which has emulated versions of The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Soullous View Post
    There is a GameCube game called The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, which has emulated versions of The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask.
    Yea I used to have that but it belonged to a friend of mine sadly he sold it and i havent seen it in shops since.

so theres no way I can play majoras mask on wii then without the disk?

Banned
    I guess there is not,you can play Ocarina of time though if that is any help lol. : D

You need the Wad install if you want the best results. Wii64 is easier, but it's still in early beta/Alpha stages and runs 20-38 FPS, which is quite slow, and damaged quality, often garbled up data to create strange maps.

Other than that, you'd have to wait for it's VC release unfortunately.

thanks guys guess I wont be playing Majoras Mask until the wii64 is complete...I could always get the N64 out........

Well, if you legally own the game(N64, since you said "Time to get the N64 out"), you can always use an emulator for the meantime ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast