Thread: How do I open files on the wii disc?

How do I open files on the wii disc?

I've successfully been able to decrypt a Wii iso of Opoona. I already own the game, but I just want to look in the files to see if I can glean any information (such as game scripts). Are there any utilities that let me convert various file formats into something readable/understandable? This includes stuff like dat files and map files.

The United Kingdom. because kingdoms are cool
    one utility that comes to mind is WUFE

Article Detail - Nintendo Wii News - QJ.NET

it extracts lots of wads and some other things i am not really educated enough about to write and dumps them on the root of your sd card. i cant think of anything else other than that

That's not quite what I'm looking for... I already have the extracted files via Wii Scrubber but I'd like to convert some of them into a viewable format (such as maps and videos). I was able to locate the game script though, and that's been a huge help.

i will look forward to hearing your progress, hope it works out well. do you have "order up!"? i would think that the script is quite easy to extract as the game is coded on such basic principles

I'm not sure what you mean by order up, but I have found that the game script indicates that you can't get everyone's friendship up to 8 points even though there's 8 empty slots originally for each friend. Only one or two can be maxed out to 8 points. I hope it's possible to get 7 ranking stars at least...

order up! is a cooking game, really fun!