Thread: Help with homebrew channel apps!

Ca Help with homebrew channel apps!

Hey, I just installed the homebrew channel and some apps, but many of them aren't working.

Anyone have advice on:

Wii64 emulator: logo shows up, then a bunch of numbers and the words CODE DUMP come up and the wii freezes.

Quake: Some files are missing.

Doom: Can't control it except for the accept and the pivot buttons. *using wii-mote and nunchuk*

Guitar Fun: When I hit singleplayer/multiplayer it instantly goes back to the menu.

DVDX: Goes to a black install menu on boot, so I installed it. Nothing happened.

Thanks in advance,
    -NEiL

The United Kingdom. because kingdoms are cool

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NEiL View Post
    Hey, I just installed the homebrew channel and some apps, but many of them aren't working.

Anyone have advice on:

Wii64 emulator: logo shows up, then a bunch of numbers and the words CODE DUMP come up and the wii freezes.

DVDX: Goes to a black install menu on boot, so I installed it. Nothing happened.

Thanks in advance,
    -NEiL
    Wii64 emulator: try deleting the png and xml file in its folder and have a go, that helped me boot starfall successfully, but i dont know why

DVDX: there is nothing to see after it is installed, its a hidden channel. try installing mplayer dvdlib edition and see if a dvd works. mplayer dvdlib edition depends on DVDX to play dvd's

Angry dvdx

yahh it happens to me too it instals then wen i check for it i cant find it its harder than finding those damn eggs on easter morning arggghhhh

Man how old is this topic? I was so noob then. DVDX installs as a cios, so you obv cant find it. Guitarfun wasnt working because I had no songs. Wii64 needs a gamecube controller. Quake just needed to update.

It's called softmii. Get it.