Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USB loader won't work after nintendo store update

USB loader won't work after nintendo store update

Hi, i have a nintendo wii system menu 4.2 with softmod, i was able to play games from HD, then my daughter went online and update the nintendo store channel, after that the lodaergx went blank also the wiiflow. Do i have to softmod again? What can i do?
    thanks in advance

If it stubbed your cIOS's then your will have to delete them and re-install, priiloader would have blocked this if installed.
    Also I would use DOP-Mii when needed to update ios & channels in the future.

Regards

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Your gonna have to re softmod your wii! - http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tem-menus.html

Thank you very much Pob3008, worked like a charm

I have the same problem I softmodded my friends wii, it had 4.2u and somehow he updated something or channel I tried re-softmodding again thinking that would solve the problem following the same steps as before the usb loader still won't work anyone have any suggestions I reformatted the wii system memory and thought it would start everything off fresh but that didn't work either am I missing a step It just gets error dumps with a bunch of white letters and #'s and says it's restarting any information would help thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    What guide did u follow to softmod?, really not a good idea to format the wii! could have bricked.

I used Messis's 4.2 Softmod guide that's the original guide I followed to do the first softmod It worked fined, I guess I was reading somewhere that a update deleted the cios can that be restored by resoft-modding? Should I try another guide or the 2nd or 3rd files a from Messis's guide or should it have worked? Thanks in advance and for the help!!!!!

WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Re softmod from the start of the guide, if u still have the same problem post a syscheck report here.

Re-Softmodding Non-Working Usb Loader

I am now trying shadow sonics guide for 4.2 I hope this guide works and solves missing cios, I will keep you posted if everything goes well

I just want to let you guys know that I tried Shadow Sonics guide and the issue with the usb loader was fixed working again, some of the steps were a little tricky take your time it should fix your loader issues>>>>>>>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast