Today, Team Cyclops has released another firmware of the CycloDS, Firmware v1.58 BETA 1.
DOWNLOAD - http://cyclods.wikidot.com/local--fi....58-BETA_1.zipCycloDS Evolution v1.58 BETA 1 firmware has been released for testing, changes include:
* Game compatibility fixes (DSi 0040, 4356DSi 0040: Sonic Classic Collection (U)
4356: Summon Night X - Tears Crown (J))
Note: Iron Master (J) is also reported to be working with this release.
SOURCE - CycloDS Revolution
DSiHacks - CycloDS firmware 1.58 beta 1 - DS / DSI Hacks - DS/DSI Hacks and Homebrew Community
The upgrade process is simple and painless. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Place the "update.evo" file in the root directory of your MicroSD.
2. Insert the MicroSD back into the CycloDS Evolution.
3. Insert the CycloDS Evolution into your Nintendo DS.
4. Power on the Nintendo DS and start CycloDS Evolution as you would normally.
5. The update will be launched automatically. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Once the update has completed the "update.evo" file will be removed from your
MicroSD, so you do not need to remove it manually.
Moonshell v2.10 DOWNLOAD - http://cyclods.wikidot.com/local--fi...nshell_210.zip
* Download MoonShell v2.10 either as a 38.3MB .exe or 64.7MB .zip file and extract it to your computer.
* Copy the folder 'moonshl2' to the root of your card
* Copy moonshl2.nds anywhere on your card. (CycloDS users)
* Run Moonshell2 from the Apps menu of your card.
* When you first run Moonshell it will ask you to confirm which language you wish to use, for English scroll up and select "CP000: ENG/English"
does pokemon soul silver and heart gold (U) work with this?
I booted both games on AceKard 2i, CycloDS, and M3DS Real. Didn't notice any issues, but I didn't play for any length of time on all three flashkarts.
5pet - give it a try and report back here.
thanks guys it works now!!