Thread: Problemas using USB Loader GX + USB Peripheral

Thanks

Problemas using USB Loader GX + USB Peripheral

I'be just bought a generic USB Drum Kit for playing with the Rock Band games.
    But the drums didn't work. I plug it to the USB port on Wii (the red LED turns on, indicating powered on) but any button or pad I press have no response in the game.
    I've softmodded my Wii using this tutorial and I'm currently using USB Loader GX to load games from my External HDD.

I was wondering if the mod or the USB Loader hasn't changed something on the USB port's workings.

Does anyone has a solution for the problem?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kursk View Post
    I'be just bought a generic USB Drum Kit for playing with the Rock Band games.
    But the drums didn't work. I plug it to the USB port on Wii (the red LED turns on, indicating powered on) but any button or pad I press have no response in the game.
    I've softmodded my Wii using this tutorial and I'm currently using USB Loader GX to load games from my External HDD.

I was wondering if the mod or the USB Loader hasn't changed something on the USB port's workings.

Does anyone has a solution for the problem?
    Yes try searching...
    Damn I suck!!!!

Retired Wiihacks Staff
    Thanks
    The problem is not usbloadergx but the cios file you`re using it with. Search the forum for hermesv4 and you will find this guide. http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-custom-s...os-v4-out.html
    Follow the guide to the T and try running your game using ios222 in usbloader.
    If you found this helpful please click the Thanks button.

System Menu 4.2U | Wiiflow 1.1 r28mod
    Bootmii/Boot2 | Priiloader 0.4
    cIOSx rev19, base ios57 | Hermes v5 (202 ios60/222 ios38/223 ios37/224 ios57)