Thread: Bricked Wii HELP!!!!!

Angry Bricked Wii HELP!!!!!

My Wii is fully bricked ..tear tear . My 4.2 u uLoader was garbage and randomly quit playing my discs, so i downgraded my wii from 4.2u to 4.1u and when i did... i got to 3.2u fine and when i went to goto 4.1u i didnt properly read what it said and i am assuming it said something other then 4.1u ... SO HERES WHAT MY Wii is doing ... I turn it on and disc drive wants a disc .... I have no signal ...and can not access anything ... ( Also i do know what i am doing and was following a good set of instructions on how to do so ) Just failed to change the final screen to 4.1u before loading it ...

DA KINE WiiHacker
    I bet you installed 4.1u perfectly. I also imagine that the guide you followed was not so good and failed to emphasize the importance of installing ios60-v6174 to replace the stub ios60-v6400. I also imagine that you don't have boot2 bootmii, so you can't fix it.

You only hope of fixing the wii in the above case would be to use a nand programmer to flash your nand backup back to the wii, if you have one.

At least that is my take on the details provided.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

well ... if u brick your wii and do not want to spend any money getting it fixed, there is a way. I had a fully bricked wii and a walmart 5 minutes from my house .... I went there bought a brand new one .. Removed the serial and put it on my broken one .... Then returned it claiming it didnt work ... they gave me my money back and i got free brand new wii with all new accessories and free wii motion plus ... SUCK ON THAT NINTENDO !!!

DA KINE WiiHacker
    You set the moral bar very high for yourself.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.

Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

nightstah
    Yes, that's called larceny or false pretenses within the legal framework of most societies. This is not a cause for celebration.