Thread: How to enter Wiikey 2 menu and check if possible the settings and firmware for it?

Thanks

How to enter Wiikey 2 menu and check if possible the settings and firmware for it?

I bought my Wii almost a year back now with a preinstalled wiikey 2 from a shop same as my psp with firmware on, but unlike the PSP i didnt get a piece of paper of some smaller issues i might encounter and help to update it later on/install games etc.

But how do i actually enter the wiikey 2 menu if its possible, to check its firmware and esettigns for example, so far i havent really had problems with it besides some gamecube games not working and one game "Rockstar table tennis"for wii only being able to shut off if i unplug AC outlet

Thanks
    Thanked 4,104 Times in 2,453 Posts
    Config Disc, grab it from Wiikey site, that's what I did.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

Thanks
    cheers, thank you for the quick response i will grab that disc then i wish the shop would atleast have given me a copy of it

i was curious about it since NSMB seems to cause issues with newer Wiikeys and it loosk like i need the 1.3v of the firmware to fix that after all