Thread: Black and white wii iso

Black and white wii iso

I modded my wii 4.2 and have homebrew (no mod chip). I use a usb to load isos on to my console and play them with either usb loader or coverfloader. But every time i play a game off my usb drive, the screen is wide and black and white. On usb loader when i force ntsc, the screen freezes green, same for coverfloader. Can somone help me withh this problem?

Sounds to me like you are loading a pal formatted game. Do you know that this is a NTSC game for sure. Short of that try checking all your settings. But if it does it in multiple different programs I would guess it is the ISO itself.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.

You can get more with a kind word an a gun that just a kind word alone... Al Capone

Quote Originally Posted by poopaapii View Post
    I modded my wii 4.2 and have homebrew (no mod chip). I use a usb to load isos on to my console and play them with either usb loader or coverfloader. But every time i play a game off my usb drive, the screen is wide and black and white. On usb loader when i force ntsc, the screen freezes green, same for coverfloader. Can somone help me withh this problem?
    try setting it instead of ntsc to disc default