Thread: USB loader GX:: 'LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga' gets black screen after logo.

Thanks

Unhappy USB loader GX:: 'LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga' gets black screen after logo.

I've downloaded it like yesterday, and without issues. Loaded it onto my USB loader, and it did boot. It just got an black screen after the nintendo logo. Does someone know how to fix this? I really liked this game but my disk broke.
    I have a 3.2E firmware, with softmod. All my other games worked fine on my USB loader.
    Please post quick, I really want to play it again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawngaward View Post
    I've downloaded it like yesterday, and without issues. Loaded it onto my USB loader, and it did boot. It just got an black screen after the nintendo logo. Does someone know how to fix this? I really liked this game but my disk broke.
    I have a 3.2E firmware, with softmod. All my other games worked fine on my USB loader.
    Please post quick, I really want to play it again
    Make sure you have the nunchuck plugged in before you boot the game

Thanks
    Yes I do. And usually they give an pop-up message about that rather then freezing

Thanks
    I had the same problem, coming straight from an .iso of the game. I went back and deleted it off the wii hdd and transferred the same iso over again, and it then worked... weird.