Thread: Help getting backups to load and play correctly.

Question Help getting backups to load and play correctly.

Hey, I have a soft-modded Wii but I cannot get it to load MadWorld correctly. Whenever I try to load it on NeoGamma without changing any settings, the game plays perfectly just in black and white. In order to fix this I changed the video to NTSC, turned patch video to all, and turned VIDTV Patch and Patch Country Str. to Yes. When I do that it fixes it and loads the game with color, but makes the screen shake very violently.
    I also downloaded Resident Evil 4 Wii edition and it plays fine when I change it to the settings mentioned above. Is the problem with the ISO itself, or the burn, or am I missing something else that I need to run the game? I am running NeoGamma R7, IOS249 (Rev 14) and I'm still pretty new to all this stuff so and help would be greatly appreciated.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Try to upgrade you neogamma... Here are links to Neogamma channels

http://www.wiihacks.com/software-bac...-channels.html

nightstah
    Generally you'd use FORCEPAL or FORCENTSC when playing an out of region game. The country string almost never comes into play. Try just one of those first.

Yeah, I tried the updated NeoGamma but it didn't help. I did download a NTSC version of madworld and it ran the way it should. Thanks for the advice!