Thread: mic wont work

mic wont work

Hi, I have a nstc wii v 4.2, with homebrew. everything works ok on usb loader except from microphone on the games i want to use it with, mostly karaoke. is logitech mic and works fien with original disc, but doesnt recognise it o when using the loader. I am triying to play mainly PAL games, need some help with the settings please!thanksss:

What game is it that does not work?. I have a non descript mic for The Beatles, which works ok from usb, even through a hub on the other usb port.

you need hermes 222/223 if you wana use the instruments while running back ups of usb loader.Then in usb loader just for the karaoke/guitar or drums games put them to load through 222 instead of 249

http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-custom-s...os-v4-out.html
    Last edited by Cile; 02-24-2010 at 11:08 PM.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Try using cios 222/223 instead of 249. I've not tried myself but remember reading it on gba temp that's how to get it to work.

i tried with the beatles game and sing it disney and sing it summer party,none of them works, Looks like only one usb hub works when using the homebrew, will a spliter do it?thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swis View Post
    i tried with the beatles game and sing it disney and sing it summer party,none of them works, Looks like only one usb hub works when using the homebrew, will a spliter do it?thanks
    I have the usb drive plugged into the outer one (Wii Vertical) and a hub with the mic plugged into the other, works fine for the Beatles. Have you installed Cios 222?.

deleted, double post.....
    Last edited by Arnie25; 02-26-2010 at 01:53 AM. Reason: double post

Smile

Many Thanks i changed my Loading Ios from 249 to 222-mload on cfg loader and works a treat. tar.