Thread: Strange USB Loader GX problem

Strange USB Loader GX problem

So the other day I cloned my hard drive for a friend with WBFS manager 3.0. Done it several times. The only thing I did different time was leave the hard drive hooked up to the computer for a couple of days before hooking it back up to the wii, I have no idea if any of the above information is relevant

Anyway, when I plugged it back in the wii USB loader opens up and recognizes the drive but shows no games. The games are still there, I can see them in WBFS Manager and I can load them in NeoGamma. They just don't show up in USB loader.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried another loader i recommend wiiflow as I have never had problems with it
    ii acks.com

Quote Originally Posted by wiimaster4eva View Post
    Have you tried another loader i recommend wiiflow as I have never had problems with it
    Nah the only other thing I've tried is NeoGamma and it does work. I really want to get GX going again if I can because my daughter knows how to use it (she's 4). She gets a kick out of loading games herself

you sure you pluged it back in the right port

Sigh... fixed it. I went into the settings and it had been changed to load from the FAT32 partition that I put movies and music on. I bet said daughter changed it for me.

Sorry for the stupid question!

Hey that's why we are on the site to help. Glad to help.
    If you get probs with gx again try wiiflow, my 3+5 year olds can use it with ease.
    ii acks.com

like wiimaster said here to help. Just lock the usb loader gx so nobody but you tempers with settings

i woul like to say that wiiflow is a nice app/loader but the loader gx features work better eg: parental controls/ocarina ....loader gx you can download cheats for 1 game at a time rather than the whole cheats database wiiflow just looks better but loader gx works better ...just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by zaplayer View Post
    i woul like to say that wiiflow is a nice app/loader but the loader gx features work better eg: parental controls/ocarina ....loader gx you can download cheats for 1 game at a time rather than the whole cheats database wiiflow just looks better but loader gx works better ...just my opinion
    I have better overall experience with Wiiflow than other loaders...