Thread: games playing in black and white

Thanks

games playing in black and white

HI EVERYONE,

i have a small problem i have the neogamma , and i load my back up games through it but the thing is that the game plays in black and white, i think its because my wii plays NTSC , and most of my backup games are PAL , could anyone tell me how i could play these games in color, also i did try to put more for the videos launch in the gamma settings but it still didnt work.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Try changing the settings in your loader to force the video to your region.
    Or get a newer verion of neogamma

Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    How many posts are there going to be on this?

Look at what WiiPower says
    Region free gaming:

Most if not all games from other regions should work, the only known problem is that about 50% of them only run the in the video modes of the region the game is from.

Requirements to get import games working:
    - Use the video mode from the region of the game, in SoftChip and NeoGamma it's disc region video mode
    - Some games require that you force the language that is used in the game(example japanese for japanese games...)
    - Some games require to enable the option „Contry String patching“ (in for example NeoGamma or SoftChip)

If the game works with this, but in black and white and/or with jumping screen, it's working. If you search for help somewhere mention this!!!

How to fix color issues:
    Get NeoGamma, and try the different Force Video mode options and patch video mode options. Note that it does only work for about 50% of the games that result in a green screen freeze when started with the wrong video mode.

PS: Most region patchers are epic failures, and cause more trouble to get the game(s) to work than unpatched