Thread: Connect 2 Wiis

Connect 2 Wiis

Is there any way to connect 2 wiis and have 8 people playing Mario Kart against eachother?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    do a private race online... that is the only way that i know....

yeah but if you do that you can only have 2 people on line per wii is there any way to increase this?

Quote Originally Posted by jbone13 View Post
    Is there any way to connect 2 wiis and have 8 people playing Mario Kart against eachother?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    No. Only 2-players can play on each system when it's online, 4 offline. You would need at least 4 systems to do that online. There's no way link to 2 wiis.
    13 Wii's, 6 PS2s, 17 PSP 2000's, 7 PSP 1000's, 1 XBOX360's, & 3 iPhone's hacked and counting...
    Yeah buddy, rollin' like a big shot.

I think wifi access for multiple Wiis on the same IP is also blocked by N. So even having 4 consoles, each would need its own separate IP address. Or you'd have to have a built-in LAN feature on the console itself, which is not something that currently exists.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

Us

Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    I think wifi access for multiple Wiis on the same IP is also blocked by N. So even having 4 consoles, each would need its own separate IP address. Or you'd have to have a built-in LAN feature on the console itself, which is not something that currently exists.
    I don't think they do. I've ran Wii's before simultaneously on MarioKart. We all got disconnected once but that was it...
    13 Wii's, 6 PS2s, 17 PSP 2000's, 7 PSP 1000's, 1 XBOX360's, & 3 iPhone's hacked and counting...
    Yeah buddy, rollin' like a big shot.

Quote Originally Posted by N3M0-kuchiyose View Post
    I don't think they do. I've ran Wii's before simultaneously on MarioKart. We all got disconnected once but that was it...
    You may be right. The source I read it from wasn't too reliable so I can't say for sure.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing