Thread: usb loader gx----->super smash bros brawl error

usb loader gx----->super smash bros brawl error

i have usb loader gx installed i can play super smash bros. good. . .i love to play the subspace emissary, i have 27% of it done but then when i go to this level called "the ruins" and go through like 2 or 3 doors. . ..an error pops up and says "an error has occurred. please remove the disc and power off the wii. refer to owners manual." i installed cios 38 rev 17 (installed the wad file),. . i have the cios22 installer but i dont know what to install im tooo paranoid on which options to choose. . .any suggestions please let me know . . .if i have to install anything please if possible provide links. . if u cant im straight
    Last edited by riveraadrian571; 01-29-2010 at 09:09 PM.

What sys menu are you on?
    MK WFC ID: 4468 9216 9667.... Let's play!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownLLamma View Post
    What sys menu are you on?
    im on 4.2 U . ..

Doesn't sound like you need to install anything. Have you tried a different back-up copy, or even a different loader?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownLLamma View Post
    Doesn't sound like you need to install anything. Have you tried a different back-up copy, or even a different loader?
    hey but someone told me that all u had to do was modify the settings on usb loader gx (currently thats the usb loader im using) to make it work perfectly. .hope u have some suggestions for me.

There shouldn't be anything to modify if it let you play that far... I will look around, or can you point me to where you found this info??

http://www.wiihacks.com/submit-artic...222-223-a.html

I folowed that guide to fix SSBB. I was getting the error after the first fight but same error ... Hermes 222 fixes the dual layer issue

Then when you launch the games select 222...

I use wiiflow but should work