Thread: Install Wasabi DX as Zero?

Install Wasabi DX as Zero?

Hello -

The read speed of the DX is killing me, so I know it can be installed as a Zero - and my chipset would support it. So do I just need to install the DX wired instead of the solderless? Then flash with the Zero firmware?

Thanks

you to flash it first with the dx firmware and install the clip and flash it with zero firmware https://modchip-depot.com/product_in...products_id=44

Quote Originally Posted by PensFan66 View Post
    Hello -

The read speed of the DX is killing me,

Thanks
    Do you mean the Wasabi DX is slow reading backups?
    I ask because a couple of friends have asked me to mod their Wii's and I am lookingto buy the Wasabi DX

I have a Wasabi installed and have no problems whatsoever, their support posting a ready made .bca file for NSMB on the website is an example of how good their support is, and its easy to fit.

Hey,

I am wanting a Wasabi, but the only local places near me sell WasabiDX. The trouble is i am not sure i want to be hampered by the 3x Read Speeds.

So would the best course of action be, buy a WasabiDX and then a compatible Clip for it so that i can get 6x Read speed?
    I have an early Wii (possibly D2E) so clipping it on shouldn't be a problem.