Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SimpleFSDumper messed up my apps

SimpleFSDumper messed up my apps

Before I found the tutorial on here...I decided to try a NAND backup w/ SimpleFSDumper to use w/ Triiforce instead of using bootmii...When I ran SFSD it said I was using IOS36 but it told me to use IOS249, which I did...After I got Triiforce working correctly, I decided to play some games on USB Loader GX but when I loaded it, it said something like it was waiting for my slow USB, like I had it in the wrong USB port on the back....I checked and it was in the correct port....Then I tried to mount my USB w/ NeoGamma and play games but it pretty much did the same thing and wouldnt load any of my games....A few minutes before i used SFSD everything was working just fine untill I made the dump using SFSD, so Im guessing that was the problem....If so, is there any way that i can correct this and get my loader and gamma working again??? btw....I just purchased my Wii 2 weeks ago so its a 4.2U and I softmodded it using Messie's guide
    Last edited by MattySchlekman; 01-21-2010 at 06:27 PM.

maybe the usb/hdd got wiped?

I thought so too but i loaded my HDD w/ WBFS manager and all my games were still on there so I dunno

Im thinking of reinstalling cios38rev14....does anyone know if that would help?

If there channels, try reinstalling the wads.

is neogamma saying that the Cios is installed? regardless i'd give it a shot.

yup...it still says it at the bottom when I start Neogamma...maybe I'll just try and reinstall the wads

any luck? why not updating to the most recent of the two anywayz.

Im about to try here in a few minutes...I had to put my kid to bed....anyways....I used those wads b/c those were the wads Messie had in his guide

yea, my kid still runnin around causing chaos. just try to re-install and if that dosent work try using the boot.dol threw the HBC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast