Thread: GC Backup Loaders take me to blank screen and reset my Wii

Us GC Backup Loaders take me to blank screen and reset my Wii

Hey, first time poster, sorry if I don't know proper etiquette and stuff.

I'm running version 4.2U, I've tried both DVD-R and DVD-RW, I've followed all the tutorials I can find, I can play Wii backups off my WBFS drive, have been doing that for a long time. Incredibly old Wii, like from 3 months or less after they came out, so I don't think it's hardware, I've tried 4 different GC backup Loaders, Hoping to get USBLoader GX working, but any loader will be acceptable at this point. When I say "Mount Disc Drive" it says the disc is inserted and I click play, it starts, sometimes adjusts the screen size, then goes black for about 2 seconds and resets my Wii.

Someone please help. I've been trying to get this working for like a week.

Don't know much about GC loaders but would like to ask if you've installed cMIOS.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

Yes. I have the most recent version of cMIOS. I don't know if it makes any difference, but trying to run WADs off of my SD card doesn't work, it won't let me install a patched IOS60, and when I try to run the WADs through a dumpred NAND with Triiforce it does the same thing as the GC Backup Launchers.
    Last edited by Krazy J; 01-22-2010 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Additional Info

if u trying to run the gc games off usb-hd it wont work they need to be ran off dvd so

Quote Originally Posted by brianjr1988 View Post
    if u trying to run the gc games off usb-hd it wont work they need to be ran off dvd so
    I know, I am. I just meant I was told that USB Loader GX can also run GC backups, and I'm hoping to get it to run them so I can run all my games, ISO and Backup from the same program.

Here try using this to run your GC Back ups burn on dvd-r's
    i just changed a few pictures on it

install it through wadmanager
    pop in the disc
    load the channel
    and it should run
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by 13Reptar37 View Post
    Here try using this to run your GC Back ups burn on dvd-r's
    i just changed a few pictures on it

install it through wadmanager
    pop in the disc
    load the channel
    and it should run
    Just tried it, it opened, the screen went black for a second, I saw a red pop-up that was there for like 1/10th of a second, the screen went green, and my Wii reset.

re

then, im sorry
    there is something either missing or installed incorrectly

yea something is wrong i had prob with the one gc loader and i just use neogamma now so

i am having the same problem