Thread: cIOS 55 Bugfix.

cIOS 55 Bugfix.

Hello all. 2nd post i belive may be 3rd. im currently trying to get mh3 to work for my wii using a exHd i have a copy alrdy on there and im trying to figureout how to get this to work so imma try the Cios 55 bugfix. but i cannt find a link. so if neone can post a link for that file. perferably not in megaupload as i have games downloading right this second an it wont let me download nemore

Banned

Here you Go...

Quote Originally Posted by Clownswor View Post
    Hello all. 2nd post i belive may be 3rd. im currently trying to get mh3 to work for my wii using a exHd i have a copy alrdy on there and im trying to figureout how to get this to work so imma try the Cios 55 bugfix. but i cannt find a link. so if neone can post a link for that file. perferably not in megaupload as i have games downloading right this second an it wont let me download nemore
    In case you still need it here you go>

Just extract and put in the wad folder on the sd card.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok well i extracted it put it in my wad folder and it cam up a error 2022 or somehing like that so....idk. i really want this game to work im working on downloading a english patch right now

Banned
    Sorry that didn't work..

Here's the error link ,

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tion-here.html

I also had problems with this game. I finally got it to work by installing the the Ios223[38+37] -v4wad

Sorry I couldn't help.

That wad should have installed with no error's as I always use it when I re-install Cioscorp.
    Last edited by Jax; 02-01-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Fixed Spelling Error's.

Us cios55bugfix

im trying to download the cios55bugfix WAD.. but it wont work. it says insatlling title... ERROr.. i have the title delete homebrew app. should i delete a title. ive done the trucha bug fix. i think im on cios 36? any help..